Smoked beef carpaccio with rocket
Preparation time: 20 min
|150 g||Glocken-Beune Smoked Beef, cut into wafer-thin slices|
|2 handfuls of||rocket|
|2 tablespoons of||olive oil|
|A pinch of sugar|
|Salt, freshly ground pepper|
- Arrange the rounds of smoked beef overlapping slightly on the plate.
- Pluck the rocket, wash it and put it in a bowl.
- Wash and halve the tomatoes, and add to the rocket.
- Sprinkle the oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper over the rocket and tomatoes and mix well so that everything is covered in a thin film of dressing.
- Arrange on top of the smoked beef, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, and serve.
Serve with fresh white bread.