with rocket, Glocken-Beune Asparagus Ham and cheese
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking time: approx. 20 min.
Resting time: approx. 30 min.
|1 handful of||rocket, approx. 30 g|
|250 g||soft cheese, e.g. stracchino or mozzarella|
|Salt, freshly ground pepper|
|Approx. 4 tablespoons||clarified butter|
|250 g||Glocken-Beune Asparagus Ham|
For serving: 1 handful rocket
- Rinse the rocket and dab it dry. Trim it of coarse stems and chop finely.
- Cut soft cheese into thin slices.
- Mix the flour in a bowl with the milk. Add the egg, salt and pepper and mix to form a smooth batter. Mix in the chopped rocket and allow the batter to stand for approx. 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C (we recommend top and bottom heat).
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat up 1 tablespoonful of clarified butter in a small frying pan (with a diameter of approx. 20 cm), pour in 1 ladleful of batter, bake for 1–2 minutes on either side until golden, and then set aside, keeping it warm.
- Bake a further 7 pancakes with the remaining batter and keep warm.
- Fill the crêpes with soft cheese and ham, fold them into quarters, and bake them in the oven for approx. 2 minutes. Remove the crêpes from the oven and arrange on pre-warmed plates. Season with a sprinkling of salt and freshly ground pepper, and garnish with rocket to serve.