with tomatoes, Glocken-Beune Turkey Salami and rocket
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking time: approx. 10 min.
|300 g||tube pasta (as you please)|
|3 tablespoons||pine nuts|
|150 g||cherry tomatoes|
|4 tablespoons||white balsamic vinegar|
Salt, freshly ground pepper
|4 tablespoons||vegetable stock|
|4 tablespoons||olive oil|
|200 g||Glocken-Beune Turkey Salami|
- Cook the pasta in sufficient boiling salt water and according to the instructions on the packet until al dente.
- In the meantime, toast the pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan without oil until golden, then set aside.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut in half.
- Cut the turkey salami into fines slices.
- Wash the rocket, trim it of coarse stalks and spin in a salad spinner to dry.
- Mix the vinegar with salt, pepper, stock and the oil, and taste.
- Drain the pasta, shock-rinse it with cold water, then leave to drain and cool down.
- Mix the pasta in a bowl with the tomatoes, turkey salami, rocket, pine nuts and dressing. Allow to stand briefly before serving with freshly ground pepper.