with Glocken-Beune Deelenwurst Sausage and courgette
Preparation time: 25 min.
Cooking time: approx. 30 min.
|350 g||wild rice mixture|
|4 tablespoons||olive oil|
|150 g||Deelenwurst sausage|
|Salt, freshly ground pepper|
- Cook the rice mixture in salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- In the meantime, wash, trim and dice the courgettes. Cut the Deelenwurst sausage into slices.
- Wash the thyme, dab it dry with kitchen roll and pluck the leaves off four of the sprigs of thyme.
- Remove the rice from the pan and allow it to drain well.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the courgettes for around 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the finely sliced Deelenwurst sausage and continue to fry for a further 2–3 minutes. Add the rice and thyme leaves, toss, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on four plates and garnish with the remaining sprigs of thyme.