Bacon tart with egg
(For 1 tart 12 cm x 30 cm, or 4 people)
Preparation time: 30 min
Baking time: approx. 30 min
|200 g||frozen puff pastry|
|75 g||crème fraiche|
|Freshly ground pepper|
|150 g of||Glocken-Beune Bacon, diced|
|2 tablespoons of||melted butter to baste|
Parsley leaves to garnish
- Allow the puff pastry to thaw.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (fan oven).
- Quark mit Crème fraîche und Eigelb verrühren und mit Pfeffer würzen.
- Mix quark with crème fraiche and egg yolk and season with pepper.
- Roll out the puff pastry to a rectangle measuring 12 cm x 30 cm and brush with the quark cream, leaving around 1.5 cm free at the edge.
- Cover with the diced Glocken-Beune Bacon and brush the edge with melted butter.
- Lay on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a pre-heated oven for approx. 20 minutes.
- Then spread the eggs over the tart and bake for about another 10 minutes.
- Remove the tart from the oven, sprinkle with pepper and serve sprinkled with parsley.