with sour cream and strips of smoked rolled fillet of ham
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: approx. 16 min
|1 kg||predominantly waxy potatoes|
Salt, freshly ground pepper
Freshly grated nutmeg
Oil for frying
|60 g of||Glocken-Beune Gourmet Smoked Rolled Fillet of Ham|
|4 tablespoons of||sour cream|
Lovage to garnish
- Peel and wash the potatoes, then grate them coarsely using a vegetable grater.
- Press the grated potato well, then mix in a bowl with the cornflour. Season to taste with salt, pepper and a little nutmeg.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Put half of the potato mixture into the hot oil in four little heaps and pat them flat. Fry on both sides for around 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and pat dry on a piece of kitchen roll. Fry another four potato pancakes using the rest of the potato mixture.
- Cut the Glocken-Beune Gourmet Smoked Rolled Fillet of Ham into strips. Arrange 2 potato pancakes on each plate. Top them with a dab of sour cream and the smoked rolled fillet of ham.
Garnish with lovage and serve immediately.